Introduction of WooCommerce Flat Rate Shipping Plugins
The Advanced flat rate shipping method for WooCommerce Plugin is a useful aid for those WooCommerce store owners who are willing to charge a fixed amount of money (or flat rate change) for shipping their products while applying different conditions on the cart.
This plugin is a comprehensive solution for charging flat rate shipping rates. From location to products, categories, cart, weight, quantity, variable product and more, you can create singular as well as combinational methods for your e-commerce stores while using it.
This WooCommerce Plugin will only work when you will manually create shipping methods and add the right rules to them as per your store’s needs. It will not work automatically to resolve your issue, just on installing it.
Key Feature Highlights
- Shipping Charges Based On Country, State and Zipcode
- Shipping Charges Based On Custom Zone
- Shipping method based on product
- Shipping method based on category
- Shipping method based on Tag
- Shipping method based on SKU
- The shipping method for specific users
- Shipping method Based on User Role
- Shipping method based on Cart Subtotal
- Shipping method based on total cart quantity
- Shipping method based on total cart’s weight
- Additional shipping charges based on shipping class
- Advanced Shipping Price Rules (Table Rate Shipping)
- Shipping Cost on Product
- Shipping Cost on Category
- Shipping Cost on Total Cart Qty
- Shipping Cost on Product Weight
- Shipping Cost on Category Weight
- Shipping Cost on Total Cart Weight