1. Can this plugin hide all Shipping methods when free shipping is available for the cart?
Yes. You can do it from general settings in just one-click.
2.What if I want my customers to use local pickup service, even if they are eligible for the free shipping facility? Will Hide Shipping Method for WooCommerce Plugin let me do this?
Yes. For this, you will have to choose the option ‘Hide all other shipping methods when Free Shipping and Local Pickup available on the cart page’ instead of ‘Hide all other shipping methods when Free Shipping is available on the cart page’. Then, it will work the way you want.
3. Is this plugin compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce, i.e. WooCommerce 3.7?
Yes, it is. And we’ll keep updating the plugin to work smoothly with the later versions, coming up next. So, you need not worry about anything.
4. How to hide a few shipping methods for my whole shop, and not all?
Use the option ‘Hide specific shipping methods when free shipping is available on the cart page’. It’ll add a field for mentioning the shipping methods to be hidden. Fill in the names and it’ll work as you’ve specified.
5. I want to hide a few shipping methods for every Wednesday. How to do that?
Using conditional hide shipping method, it can be easily done. Hide shipping method for WooCommerce lets you hide certain shipping methods for a certain day every week. So, you won’t have to change the settings manually every week. Try plugin’s demo or read documentation to understand how it works.
6. We are an online cake shop and do not provide urgent shipping services in peak traffic hours (i.e. 9 to 11 AM IST and 6 to 7 PM IST). We want to hide the shipping method for urgent deliveries for this duration every day. Can your plugin help us with this?
Definitely! Hide Shipping Method for WooCommerce plugin has conditional hide shipping method rules that let you hide one or more shipping methods as per time. Just mention the start and end time in the space given for the same, save settings and it’ll work!
7. Is Hide Shipping Method for WooCommerce Plugin multi-lingual?
No. It is not multi-lingual yet. The plugin does not support WPML for now.
8. Which types of conditions are accepted in the conditional hide shipping method rules, created through this plugin?
You can create conditions related to shipping source, shipping dates (start date and end date), days of the week, start time and end time, using this plugin. These conditions could be different for different shipping method rules, created using this plugin.
Alongside this, you can add basic and advanced rules - as many you want. These two are covered in-depth in the help document and in the next two questions due to their wide scope. Please refer to the said sections/documents for more information.
9. What does the ‘Basic Hide Shipping Rules’ signifies in the case of this plugin?
A basic rule that could be added for a hide shipping method rule can be of any of the following types - location-specific rule, product-specific rule, attribute specific rule, user-specific rule, and cart specific rule.
10. What does the ‘Advanced Hide Shipping Rules’ signifies in the case of this plugin?
You can specify the range for product Qty (quantity), product weight, product subtotal, category quantity, category subtotal, category weight, total cart qty, total cart weight and total cart subtotal using advanced hide shipping rules at once. Minimum and maximum values for each of these types of properties can be easily defined using advanced hide shipping rules.
11. Can your plugin hide my store’s shipping methods when either basic rule set or the advanced ruleset rules’ conditions are matched, but not of both together?
Yes. Use the ‘OR’ condition between basic and advanced rules.
12. What if I want my shipping methods to be marked hidden when any of the basic rules are met, because I’m adding so many conditions that are not clashing? How to make the plugin work according to this condition?
There are two types of conditions you can apply using the Hide Shipping Method for WooCommerce Plugin – All Rule Match and Any One Rule Match. In your case, you should choose ‘anyone rule match’ for the basic rules. And in case you want your hide shipping method to work if and only if all basic rules are matched, go for ‘all rules match’ option.
The same holds true for the advanced rules being added to a hide shipping method. The rule matching works separately for basic and advanced rules, so there are separate dropdowns. So, please choose the type of rule matching for both – separately.
13. My online store has a few custom shipping methods that won’t be compatible with this plugin, most probably. Can it still hide your shipping methods for a few conditions?
Yes. Hide Shipping Method for WooCommerce Plugin can hide custom shipping methods, even if those methods are incompatible with the plugin. You just need to find the value of those methods and fill it in the field, given for hiding custom shipping methods. Refer to this screenshot for more details.