How to set min/max order item for checkout
If you want to limit the number of items that can be purchased in a single order, you can set a minimum and maximum order item for checkout. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the plugin's "Settings" page.
- Click on the "General" tab or section.
- Look for the "Min/Max Order Item" section.
- Set the minimum and maximum order item in the appropriate fields.
- Save the changes to the settings.
Screenshot - 1: (Admin: Set min/max order items)
Suppose you run an online store that sells clothing, and you want to limit the number of items of products that can be purchased to a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 items per order. To set this up, you would follow the steps mentioned above, and set the minimum item to 2 and the maximum item to 10.
Now, when a customer tries to check out with fewer than 2 or more than 10 items in their cart, they will be unable to complete the order. This can help to prevent customers from buying too few or too many products in a single order.
Screenshot - 2: (Front: Min/max order items restriction for checkout)