How to set min/max order quantity for checkout
If you want to limit the number of products that can be purchased in a single order, you can set a minimum and maximum order quantity for checkout. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the "Settings" page.
- Click on the "General" tab or section.
- Look for the "Min/Max Order QTY" section.
- Set the minimum and maximum order quantity values in the appropriate fields.
- Save the changes to the settings.
Screenshot - 1: (Admin: Set min/max order quantity)
Suppose you run an online store that sells t-shirts, and you want to ensure that customers can only order a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 20 t-shirts per order. To do this, you would follow the above steps and set quantity limitations accordingly.
Now, when a customer tries to check out with fewer than 5 or more than 20 t-shirts in their cart, they will be unable to complete the order. This can help to prevent customers from buying too few or too many products in a single order.
Screenshot - 2: (Front: Min/max order quantity restriction for checkout)