How to set min/max order value for checkout
If you want to limit the total value of products that can be purchased in a single order, you can set a minimum and maximum order value for checkout. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the "Settings" page.
- Click on the "General" tab or section.
- Look for the "Min/Max Order Value" section.
- Set the minimum and maximum order values in the appropriate fields.
- Save the changes to the settings.
Screenshot - 1: (Admin: Set min/max order value)
Suppose you run an online store that sells electronics, and you want to ensure that customers can only order a minimum of $100 and a maximum of $1,000 worth of products per order. To do this, follow the above steps and set order value limitations.
Now, when a customer tries to check out with an order value of less than $100 or more than $1,000, they will be unable to complete the checkout process. This can help to prevent customers from buying too little or too much in a single order.
Screenshot - 2: (Front: Min/max order value restriction for checkout)