How to create a variable product specific quantity rule
To create a product-specific rule, follow these steps:
- Create a new rule or edit an existing one.
- Select the 'Qty on Variable Product' condition.
- Choose the condition 'Equal to' or 'Not equal to' and select the product(s) you want to apply the rule.
- Under the 'Action' section, set the minimum and maximum quantity to apply to the product(s).
Screenshot - 1: (Admin: Min/Max qty rule for specific variable products)
Let's say you have a variable product called 'Gabrielle Micro Sleeve Top' with colors and sizes variations. You want to set minimum and maximum quantities for each variation, as follows:
- L size and Green color: minimum quantity of 2, a maximum quantity of 5
- XL size and Red color: minimum quantity of 4, a maximum quantity of 7
Now, when a customer tries to purchase a 'Gabrielle Micro Sleeve Top' variation, the plugin will ensure that they cannot order less than the minimum or more than the maximum quantity set for each variation.
Screenshot - 2: (Front: Variable product with min/max quantity restriction)