Advance Menu Manager for WordPress makes it simpler for website admins to effectively create and manage menus for content-heavy WordPress blogs and websites.
When the site has hundreds of menu items, it becomes a complex task to add a new item, drag it to the top, etc. This plugin helps you to improve productivity while effectively managing the menus.
Key Feature Highlights
- You can view, add, edit and manage your pages and posts to make your job easier.
- Easy search option of page/posts especially when you have hundreds of pages/posts.
- Detailed view of pages/posts including page id, slug, author name, template names, etc.
- Filter pages/posts which are already there in your menu.
- Track, compare, and restore all your changes with Menu Revisions.
- The Advance Menu Manager plugin keeps a revision for each change you have made in your menu. Also, it allows you to compare your current menu with a revision in the past. So, in case you made a mistake while editing the menu, you do not need to worry. You can always restore your entire menu back from previously stored revisions.
- Put the menu anywhere on your site/blog with shortcode.
- Use this feature to copy your menu structure. Just copy and paste the code into the page/post where you require it. The same menu shall appear on that page/post.
- Menu Lock Functionality.
- Using this feature you can lock particular Menu for other users. This feature can be handy when you want to restrict other admin users from editing the main navigation of your site. If you have many admin users on your WordPress site, and you want sure that not everyone can edit the main menu. Only selected users can change the main menu. In that case, you can utilize the Menu Lock Functionality.
- Create new pages within the menu without leaving your add menu item screen.
- You can edit the whole page/post from the menu.
- You can view page/post attributes.
To know more details about plugin features & workflow, review the below video.