Postcode/Zip Code/Postal Code based WooCommerce Shipping Zone
Using this option you can create the custom POSTCODES / ZIPS wise Shipping Zone.
There are three-way you can add a postcode/ zip code :-
- The specific set of postcodes (one per line) Eg: 253578
- Wild Cards (*) Support – When you want to use all postcodes of the particular region then used this option. Eg: CW8*, XY7*
- Postcodes Ranges – When you want to apply the shipping method for a particular range of postcodes then these features are used. like 380001 – 380030
For example, you can set a local zone with a specific set of postcodes (one per line); a range of postcodes (e.g. 90210…99000), or use wildcards (e.g. CB23*).
How do apply postcode/zip code/postal code-based WooCommerce Shipping?
- Go to: Dotstore plugin >> Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce >> Manage Shipping Zones >>
- Click the Add Shipping Zone button at the top.
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Postcode / Zips
Screenshot 1: (Admin: Shipping zone settings)
1. Add only one post/zip code in a Line.
- Wild Cards (*) Support – When you want to use all postcodes of the particular region then used this option.
Screenshot 2: (Admin: Post/Zip code-based shipping zone)
2. Add Range's based Postcodes / Zipcode
- When you want to apply a shipping method for a particular range of postcodes then these features are used. like CW8 2AB-CW8 4NQ
Screenshot 3: (Admin: Range-based postcode)
UK-based shipping zone postcode format (use equal to(=) instead of space).
Screenshot 4: (Admin: UK-based shipping zone postcode format)
Note: If any value within a shipping zone matches with the user, the ‘shipping zone’ condition will match as TRUE.
Screenshot 5: (Admin: Shipping zone-based condition)
Screenshot 6: (Shipping method front side view)