Postcode/Zip Code/Postal Code based WooCommerce Shipping Zone
Using this option you can create custom POSTCODES / ZIPS WISE SHIPPING ZONE.
There are three-way you can add postcode/ zip code
- The specific set of postcodes (one per line) Eg: 253578
- Wild Cards (*) Support – When you want to use all postcodes of the particular region then used this option.Eg: CW8*, XY7*
- Postcodes Ranges – When you want to apply the shipping method for the particular range of postcode then these features used. like 380001 – 380030
For example, you can set a local zone with a specific set of postcodes (one per line); a range of postcodes (e.g. 90210…99000), or use wildcards (e.g. CB23*).
How to postcode/zip code/postal code based WooCommerce Shipping
- Go to: Dotstore plugin >> Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce >> Manage Shipping Zones >>
- Click the Add shipping zone button at the top.
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Postcode / Zips
1. Add only one post/zip code in a Line.
- Wild Cards (*) Support – When you want to use all postcodes of the particular region then used this option.
2. Add Range's based Postcodes / Zipcode
- When you want to apply shipping method for the particular range of postcode then these features used. like CW8 2AB-CW8 4NQ
UK based shipping zone postcode format (use equal to(=) instead of space)
Note: If any value within a shipping zone matches with the user, the ‘shipping zone’ condition will match as TRUE