How to create a new page or post with the menu manager plugin?
Advanced Menu Manager plugin allows you to create a new page or post while adding new menu items to your menu.
There are several benefits to having the ability to create a new page or post while your menu management, such as:-
- Efficient navigation: Users can easily create new pages and add them to the menu without having to navigate away from the menu screen, making the process more efficient.
- Increased productivity: By allowing users to create new pages and add them to the menu in one step, the process of creating new content is faster and more efficient, which can help to increase productivity.
To create a new page or post, follow below mentioned steps :-
- Click on the green + icon to add a new menu item.
- Navigate the "Pages" for creating a new page and the "Posts" tab for creating a new post.
- Click on the "Add New Page" or "Add New Post" button.
- Configure new page or post settings such as title, content, category, etc.
Screenshot - 1: (Add new menu item)
Screenshot - 2: (Click to add new page)
Screenshot - 3: (Click to add new post)
Screenshot - 4: (Configure new page settings)
Screenshot - 5: (Configure new post settings)