How to install the Conditional Payments for WooCommerce Plugin?
- Download the free or premium version of the plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Upload the Conditional Payments for WooCommerce Plugin in zipped file format - the one you have downloaded in Step 1.
- Install the plugin and enable it.
- If you want to use the premium plugin features, activate the premium plugin using the activation key. Refer to this detailed guide to learn how to install and activate a premium DotStore plugin like Conditional Payments for WooCommerce on your store.
Once enabled, you will see a new option, named Conditions, on the WooCommerce > Settings > Payments page. If you can see it, you’ve done it right. In case you face any difficulty, contact DotStore’s plugin support.