How to change the order of slider items in the product slider
In the product slider, You can change the order of your slider items. In the product slider General Settings tab, You will find two options ( Order by and Order ) to change the order of your slider items.
(1) Order By :-
You can order the products with different values Which means you can select which product to be displayed at the beginning of the slider.
There are several options for ordering the products items on the slider :
- ID – Orders the products depending on ID’s
- Name – Orders the products by name.
- Date – Orders the products by creation date.
- Modified – Orders the products by the last modified product.
- Random – Orders the products randomly.
(2) Order :-
You will be able to show the products in Ascending or Descending order. It will depend on the above “Order By” option. First, the products will be ordered by the above option then the sequence will be ordered in Ascending or Descending order.
- Ascending – Ascending order is the arrangement of numbers from the smallest to the largest. For example, the following numbers are in ascending order: 3, 15, 28, 49.
- Descending – Descending order is an arrangement of numbers from the largest to the smallest. For example, the numbers 45, 32, 26, 12 are arranged in descending order.
Screenshot - 1: (Product slider order settings)
Screenshot - 2: (Product slider with customized order)