How it works?
Follow these steps to install a plugin from your WordPress dashboard. Make sure you are logged in and have the right capabilities to manage plugins.
- Hover over the menu option Plugins, then click on ‘Add New’
- Press the Upload Plugin button
- Press Choose File and select the plugin zip file file
- Press Open, then press Install Now
- If the load worked press Activate Now
Follow these steps to upload a plugin via FTP.
- Unzip the .zip file you downloaded.
- Upload the “Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method for WooCommerce
Once you have installed the plugin, you have to visit Banner Management for WooCommerce to use it. You will get this interface below information.