1. What is the core purpose of WooCommerce Extra fees plugins?
This plugin helps you earn extra profit by charging customers for any and every additional service or personalization you are offering. This can include fast delivery, product branding, and much more.
2. Can I charge product fees based on multiple conditions?
Yes, WooCommerce conditional rules can be applied for multiple conditions such as cart quantity, cart total, delivery location, delivery class and much more
3. Can I charge extra fees when the product is purchased from a particular category?
Yes, by adding the category parameter in your conditional rules, you can ensure the extra fee is automatically added to that product, at checkout. You have the option of choosing multiple categories with that conditional rule and save this record.
4. Can I charge an extra fee based on a particular delivery location?
Yes, by adding the location parameter in your conditional rules, an extra product fee is added at checkout. You can choose from the country, state, postcode, and zone. E.g. you can set up a condition in which you charge extra fees from a customer who wants products delivered to ‘London’.
5. Can I charge extra fees at checkout dependent on variable cart quantity, e./g? ( $15 for 1-10 products in carts, $20 for 11-20 products in a cart and so on and so forth?)
Yes, in order to charge different fees for different cart quantities, you will have to create multiple conditional rules. You will have to choose a quantity parameter and select a ‘between’ parameter. This will allow you to set extra fees for product quantity in cart between a specific range, e.g. $15 with cart quantity between 1-10 and keep on creating multiple extra fees for different diverse quantity ranges.
6. Can I charge extra fees to shipping fees at checkout on various product parameters?
Yes, you can set conditional rules to add extra fees on shipping costs based on product quantity, product category, cart subtotal, shipping class, cart weight, and for a specific product.
7. Can I WooCommerce add a fee to a product for a limited time period only?
Yes, you can setup WooCommerce conditional fees in such a way that you can schedule the fees to be charged between a particular period by setting the date range; this can be done using the admin dashboard.
8. Can I set extra fees based on the payment method chosen by the customer?
You can WooCommerce add a fee to the payment method by creating an extra fee in the admin. So, if you want to add a 5% extra fee, if the customer is paying with PayPal, you can choose PayPal as the parameter, add 5 and select ‘percentage’ from the ‘Fee Type’ dropdown.
9. Can I add extra fees depending on product SKU?
Yes, you apply WooCommerce conditional logic dependant on product SKU. So, if you want to charge 5% extra fee when SKU is PROD21, you will need to create a conditional rule in admin based on PROD21 SKU and add 5 and select ‘percentage’ from ‘Fee Type’ dropdown. This ensures you can charge 5% extra fee if a customer chooses a product with PROD21 SKU.
10. Can I charge an extra fee when a customer buys a specific product?
Yes, WooCommerce checkout customization also allows you to set up extra fees based on the ‘product’ parameter. You can choose one or more products from the list of conditions and save this record. When a customer chooses this particular product and adds it to his cart, an extra fee will be applied automatically.
11. Can I charge an extra fee depending on country-wise? ( like UK order charge $50 extra fees)
Yes, you can. E.g. If you want to charge a $50 extra fee when the country method selected is the UK; then you’ll need to create an extra fee in admin, which has a parameter selected as the UK. Add $50 and select ‘fixed; in the Fee Type dropdown.
Yes, you apply WooCommerce conditional logic dependant on user-role.
So, if you want to charge a 5% extra fee when specific user-role is " WHOLESALER ", you will need to create a conditional rule in admin based on WHOLESALER user role and add 5 and select ‘percentage’ from ‘Fee Type’ dropdown. This ensures you can charge 5% extra fee if a WHOLESALER user role customer purchased products on an online store.