How it works?
How it works Conditional Product Fees For WooCommerce Checkout plugin
The Conditional Product Fees For WooCommerce Checkout Plugin lets the WooCommerce store owners create unlimited conditional fees. Using Conditional Product Fees For WooCommerce Checkout plugin, it becomes an easy task to put multiple restrictions, based on different criteria, on your online shop.
- Postal code
- Product name
- Category name
- Variable product name
- Cart subtotal before the discount
- Cart subtotal after discount
- Quantity of items in cart
- Coupon code
- Product weight
- Shipping class
- Payment gateway
- Shipping method
- Apply fees for the customers in New York and Sydney.
- Apply $5 fee charged for the buyers making a purchase worth $50 or less.
- Charge $50 for a fee a mobile phone to Britain.
- Charge $2 for a fee a black-colored t-shirt (variable product) to anyplace in a particular state of the US.