How to change the order of slider items in the category slider
In the category slider, You can change the order of your slider items. In the category slider General Settings tab, You will find two options ( Order by and Order ) to change the order of your slider items.
(1) Order By :-
You can order the categories with different values Which means you can select which category to be displayed at the beginning of the slider.
There are several options for ordering the categories items on the slider :
- ID – Orders the categories depending on ID’s
- Name – Orders the categories by name.
- Date – Orders the categories by creation date.
- Drag & Drop – Orders the categories based on their order. You can change the order of your categories from Products -> Categories. Click here to review a screenshot.
- Count Number of Products – Will display according to the number of products the category has.
(2) Order :-
You will be able to show the categories in Ascending or Descending order. It will depend on the above “Order By” option. First, the categories will be ordered by the above option then the sequence will be ordered in Ascending or Descending order.
Ascending – Ascending order is the arrangement of numbers from the smallest to the largest. For example, the following numbers are in ascending order: 3, 15, 28, 49.
Descending – Descending order is an arrangement of numbers from the largest to the smallest. For example, the numbers 45, 32, 26, 12 are arranged in descending order.
Screenshot - 1: (Category slider order settings)
Screenshot - 2: (Category slider with customized order)