How to Set risk thresholds to Low, Medium, or High?
Low, medium, and high thresholds, for an order, point toward different levels of probabilities of fraud. Using the WooCommerce Fraud Prevention plugin, you can assign different ‘threat levels’ to different ranges (between 0 and 100).
To set risk thresholds, follow these steps:
- On the Plugin Dashboard, in the General Settings, look for the option Set Risk Thresholds.
- Set the Medium Risk Threshold and High Risk Threshold score in given input fields.
- Up to the medium risk thresholds, the risk level will be ‘low’.
- Between the medium and high risk thresholds, the risk level will be ‘medium’.
- Beyond the high risk threshold, the risk level will be ‘high’.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
As per your settings, the scorecard will show red (for high threshold), yellow (for medium threshold), and green (for low threshold) in your admin dashboard. These colors will quickly update you on the risk/threat level of the orders in your shop.
The risk threshold colors in the risk indicators can be seen on:
- Order Lists: WooCommerce > Orders page (See the Risk Status column)
- WooCommerce Order Details Pages (Admin Side)