How to Control the Visibility of Product Samples?
There are 3 ways to control the sample product page’s visibility when you use the Product Sample for WooCommerce Plugin, which are:
- By user name
- By user role
- For Shop locations
To control the sampling option’s (button’s) visibility for various shop locations, you have three options:
- Hide or Show on the Shop Page
- Hide or Show on the Categories Page
- Hide or Show on the Store Menu
- You can navigate to the Basic Configuration section on the Sample Product Settings page and look for the last 3 toggle buttons to hide/show the product sample button for diverse shop locations.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
Screenshot - 1: (Options to Control the Product Sample Button’s Visibility in Shop)
Screenshot - 2: (Control its Visibility in Shop by User name(s) and/or user role(s))