How to apply global settings
Using this setting, we can set the general settings for each wizard that are globally applying for all the questions and options.
Screenshot - 1: (Wizard Setting Button)
Screenshot - 2: (Wizard Settings Options)
1. Display N no of Attribute Per Product: This option is used to set n no of attributes on the product filter result.
2. Display n no of Products Per Page for pagination: This option is used to set filter result product per page.
3. How many options item displays in one row?: This option is used to show the question options per row to select the user.
4.Text color for wizard title: Set styling color for wizard title.
5. Background Image For Question: We can set a background image for questions.
6. Background color: Used to set background color for each question.
7. Text color: We can set the question text color.
8. Background color for next and prev button: Set styling for next and previous button on filter wizard.
9. Text color for next and prev button: Set styling for next and previous button text on filter wizard.
10. Background color for options: Set background color for options.
11. Text color for options: Set text color for options.
12. Reload Title: Once you click on the reset button then it will first ask for the confirmation with popup and you can set that popup description here like: Sure! Want to reset the filter result?
13. Next and Previous label text: Set text/arrow in next and previous like « && »
14. Show Result title: Set title for the final filter result to showcase.
15. Restart button title: You can set button title here like Reset.
16. Total Count Title: Set pagination count title here.