There are a few general settings that you could configure for your plugin through this tab
Screenshot 1: (Checkout page settings)
- You may set to enable or disable the WooCommerce Checkout for Digital Good Plugin as per your store’s requirements.
- Add the form fields from the checkout form that need not be filled during the purchase of digital goods. These fields will be excluded from the buyers of virtual products.
- Choose to include or exclude the order notes field in the checkout page so that your customers could skip it when it’s not actually required.
- For your configuration, the quick checkout button can be added for the shop page, product details page, or both.
- You can enable quick checkout for your downloadable or virtual product, or create a manual list of products, categories, and tags, for which, you want to enable this setting.
- It is possible to enable quick checkout for all or a few user roles, as per your shop’s requirement