State Based WooCommerce Shipping Zone
To run your e-commerce store effectively, you should learn implementing the advanced shipping methods for every type of locations and location sets.
- Africa Country
- Antarctica Country
- Asia Country
- EU states
- North America
- South America
Let’s first understand how to create zones and then we’ll move to the procedure of creating zone-based methods.
How to create state-based custom shipping zone
- Go to: Dotstore plugin >> Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce >> Manage Shipping Zones >>
- Click the Add shipping zone
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select Zone country or you can add continents
Screenshot - 1: (Admin: Shipping zone configuration settings)
4. Save changes in the shipping zone
How to Create Zone-based shipping methods?
1. Go to: Dotstore plugin >> Advanced Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce
2. Click the Add New Shipping Method
- Shipping method name: Domestic Flat rate
- Shipping charge: $10
- Shipping Zone = Eu zone
Screenshot - 2: (Admin: Shipping rule configuration settings)
When customer select country = Turkey from calculating shipping option then the shipping method will be enabled. as per below screenshot.
Screenshot - 3: (Shipping method front side view)