How to use a Shortcode to Display Advanced Linked Variations?
When you use the plugin’s shortcode, you can add the products, categorized by attributes, anywhere on a WooCommerce simple product page template. It is also useful when your custom theme does not have the positions being used for this plugin (e.g. under the title/except/price or before/after the add to cart button).
- Navigate to the plugin dashboard > Linked Variations Settings tab;
- Configure basic settings and create linked variation groups as per your needs;
- Now, for the eligible products, go to the product page (in Editor);
- Add the shortcode [dsalv] to display the plugin’s output in your desired position.
- Update the product page to save changes. The output will be displayed in your shop.
Note: You may go to the Basic Configuration section to copy this shortcode.