How it works?
When a user will try to place an order or register using one of the blacklisted IP address, State, and Zipcode. the checkout or account will be interrupted and the user will be notified of the reason why the operation was blocked.
- Ability to review fraudulent checkouts OR registration attempts based on a rule.
- Block Specific user order by email.
- Block Specific user order by IP address
- Block Specific user order by State.
- Block Specific user order by zip code.
- Block user on Registration and checkouts.
- Block Specific user order by domain.
- Add Custom Message for the blacklisted users.
- View all blacklisted users and number time place orders on your website.
- View Reports on the dashboard.
- Upload bulk email addresses for the block to the user.
- Enable external blacklist- There is a list of disposable/temporary email domains in Github. You can use this list too along with your own blacklist.
- Add Multiple domains, IP address, state, zip code and domain as per your requirement.
Step - 1: Set the backend plugin configuration.
Step - 2: List of Blockers users.
Blocked user's email.