How To Go Through The Facebook Review Process
NOTE: The final step of this process requires you upload supporting business Documents to Facebook for approval.
Facebook has been making a lot of breaking changes to their platform which is affecting many users across many plugins which do automatic posting to Facebook.
The steps below are an outline of how to go through the review process, these steps simply aid in the process, the Facebook review team might leave comments as what additional information you must show them:
Step by Step Process
1. Go to the app in https://developers.facebook.com/apps/ and switch it to live mode
2. Before submitting the app go to Settings->Basic and check the Support my own business option and save your changes:
3. Click App Revie and then My Permissions and Features, check the approved Items available. In most cases, it will look like below.
Click Add additional permissions and features to add the needed permissions for ROP to be able to post.
Use the search box available to search for the publish_pages and manage_pages permissions and click Request:
Once you’ve selected the permissions click Continue the Request at the top of the page:
4. Click on the chosen permission:
Set the reason as Publishes articles and content from my website to my business page
5. Select Web as your platform:
6. The review process requires that you explain how the app is used, provide the text below: